Monday, October 11, 2010

7th Grade Mission 25:40 and former "Full House" Star

Candace Cameron, now Candace Cameron Bure, formerly the character of D.J. Tanner from the TV show, Full House, responded back from letters of encouragement from our 7th graders after they watched her 700 Club testimony:

Hi Mr. Mitchell and the 7th grade class at Fort Meyers Christian School!



I wanted to personally thank each and every one of you for the special letters of encouragement you wrote to me. I'm thrilled to know you were able to watch my segment on the 700 Club and that it inspired many of you.

I too have a 7th grader of my own, my daughter Natasha. Middle School, can be a trying time and I'm excited to know that you're all getting your education founded upon our Lord Jesus Christ. He is our everything! No matter how good or how bad things seem to be, just remember that God is on your side when you're obedient to Him.


Many blessings to you all- and thanks again for taking the time to write to me!


In Christ,

~Candace

No comments: