Friday, February 27, 2009

Kingdom Assignment Ends This Weekend!

First: a praise

Mr. Mitchell- I just wanted to share my experience with Kingdom Assignment. A few weeks ago my Mom reviewed the assignment with me & we read Matt 25 & talked about what it meant. My Mom knows someone who sells perfumes, so we called her & she sent us a large box of colognes and perfumes. We made Valentines gift baskets and baked cookies, chocolate covered strawberries & cupcakes, along with other goodies. We turned the $5 into a lot of baskets (with a little help from my Mom) and have raised about $200 so far. Thank you for the Assignment. I sure hope that we all raise a lot of money.

God Bless - PK3 Family

Second - Monday, please bring your kingdom assignment in a sealed envelope so they can mark your name off their list as returning the money. It would be great to slip a short note in the envelope and tell us what you did!

No comments: