Friday, October 16, 2009

Thank You

Through the course of my blogging I have bragged about students, parents, audes and teachers. One group that cannot be left out of my bragging rights is my awesome office staff! Today they had a special Boss's Day breakfast for me - thank you. Tina is doing very well transitioning into the front office and helping "everyone" - students, parents, teachers, aides, visitors, etc. Last Friday night we honored Mrs. O'Brien for her 30th year of dedicated service to FMCS. Liz Allen holds down the fort in the middle school and always does a great job with Grandparents Day. Paula Dillon is off to a great start as my secretary and did an excellent job with decorating for the Annual Banquet last week. THANK YOU OFFICE STAFF


-- Posted From My iPhone

No comments: